Monday 17 August 2009

Fun Day - Sunday


Anyone who knows me Sunday is just another day on the grind but this Sunday I had a fun day...

After sleeping in till after 1pm like a real lazy lad I got up spring cleaned (no maid budget, Yet!) got dressed looking fresh to death in white and blue and hit the road.

I went down to Kojo's Family fun day in Hyde Park which was too much joke black people playing British Bulldog and rounders is jokes.

The park was full of industry heads and famous faces including Kojo (of course) his sexy fun house ladies, Su Elise,
Bianica Simmone, Leonard flavour msg CEO, J stories and the UK Stunners all enjoyin the sun and fun wit there families.

The sun was blazing and there was plenty of pretty faces and my peoples so Mr Midas was a happy bunni....

I then left there and linked couple me people including Miss London at the 02 arena to go roller disco and I'm sick wit it lol considering I've been once before since I was a kid, the music was provided by Choice FM there's nuttin like staking round to some Movado lol.

But was a very fun day gotta do more of them... So every 3rd Sunday is now officially fun day, Mini golf next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment