Tuesday 21 July 2009

ILUVLIVE




WHA GWAN PEOPLE!!!

lol just come off stage from ILuvlive in Bar Rumba with the live band over ampt!!!!I WAS SICK!!!!!!! If I say so myself. lol I performed my new single Midas but without David B but had the amazin Sing Jay Randy aka Mr Say No more...

Then I performed My new new never heard track Dress So Fresh featuring the beautiful Heather Jayne this girls voice is amazin and she'll go real far, remember who told you first.

Finally I changed up the pace with the slower more skar track Simple and plain which Randy helped BV!!! The show was live and I'm still hyped big up everyone who came down now i'm off to Vendome Birthday Sex party heard there's millions of girls daya gotta do my Mr Midas VIP ting!

JEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz



No comments:

Post a Comment