Saturday 25 July 2009

Personal Note.


Food for thought!!!

Wha gwan peeps??

I'm at home tired as hell been a hectic week did Birmingham, London and Derby Shows this week (Pictures and Videos coming real soon)

Today been out with my dwagy Arnold Oceng aka Mr Adulthood on a mad one. Went to Adam Deacon "Oi My Size shoot" with Jason Maza and then Akarla's Hip Hop Opera, with Colin Salmon (James Bond) Ms Dynamite and others.

ANYWAYS
I'm here chilling (For Once) and thinking (bad combo) about a certain someone " " wanna let them know but I got too much ras pride and am VERY stubborn guy, Aries ting innit and I'm slyly feel like I'm chasing and that ain't a Mr Midas thing to do.... BUT enough of that just a writing a quick personal Note. Let you know what's on the mind of that Mr Who Dress So Fresh.

Anyways keeping it movin Oi My Size wha gwan??




Follow both on twitter

www.twitter.com/IamSnakeyMan
www.twitter.com/JasonMaza

ME TO

www.twitter.com/mrmidasonline

No comments:

Post a Comment