Friday 11 June 2010


What's poppin folks?? Jus a quick one.

I just finished watching Diddy performing with his new group Dirty Money on Jonathan Ross (Huge fan I don’t just watch when rappers go on like some of you) and remembered I filmed this footage of Diddy performing Hello Good Morning when Jay Reid and Diddy was over so thought id put it up.

Don’t watch the doggy camera work lol was in a hectic VIP in der club. Another Mr Midas Blog exclusive.

Okay… What’s poppin ladies and gentlemen?

I just finished watching Diddy performing with his new group Dirty Money on Jonathan Ross (Huge fan I don’t just watch when rappers go on like some of you) and remembered I filmed this footage of Diddy performing Hello Good Morning @ Jay Reid club The Runway when Diddy was over so threw it up.

Don’t watch the doggy camera work lol was in a club. Another Mr Midas Blog exclusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment