Monday 14 June 2010

Whats poppin ppl??

Its that hat to the side wearing guy again. Today I see a video that below me away from a very sexy lady and good friend Miss Bianca Simmone, she is a face known in the scene and is now launching her singing career with her début single Pressure and what a début... Not only has she got a slick and sexy video but she has enlisted the production genius H Money and got a hot 16 from the very talented Baby Blue....

I Love it and every time I hear makes me wanna bootleg the track (only playing winks) cant wait for that to hit iTunes.

Very proud B, I'm actually a fan now!!



1ST Single to be released by Bianca Simmone - 26th July Digital downloads.

'Pressure'

Photographer : www.akingphotography.com
Stylist: www.eboniburrowes.com
Make Up & Hair : www.endzoneimage.co.uk
Clothes : www.applebottomsuk.com
Graphics: www.lovekaizen.com
Choreography for Video: Anton Thrust Streeks-Henry
Producer: H-Money (Black Out Entertainment)
www.boeofficial.com

Produced by H-Money ft Baby Blue

LOOK OUT ITS GONA BE FIRE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment