Monday 9 March 2009

I Hate Monday Mornings...


I hate mornings… and Mondays are the worst.

Like I just don’t wanna get out of bed, wanna sleep and dream of all the pretty ladies in the world… hmmm Christina Milan.

Anyway

I woke up to my phones beeping away, loads of texts one from the very pretty Miss Natasha Hudson (Coleen’s Real Women) who was enquiring about the dates for my video shoot, Cam’ren Leigh texted me to tell me how good Kojo’s fun house was last night which I missed cause I was working away editing with GOLDTOUCH TV crew, it must have been good too cause she text me from 9am nutter! Spoke to Sarah the lovely lady who deals with my PR and had a start of week catch up then did the norm Facebook (which is really starting to bore me) twitter (aka the stalker site) all 3 emails address and now blogging away (Ama I feel blogstastic lol)

Anyways wonder people I got a lot of work to do so I wont sit here chatting away all day.

Catch you on de other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment