Sunday 15 March 2009

Party Hardddddd....



One thing I love about this game is…

When you start rising and becoming a name or a face you get invited to every event plus more, so Wednesday I headed down to Underground Launch night @ the very unique Proud gallery.

When I rolled in I was greeted by Katrina Browne the night’s organizer and founder of the event she gave the man dem our VIP bands my (Goldtouch TV team big up Bridge and King I) and we rolled into a very very smoky room full of industry heads.

Night was ight still performances from Snakey Man, Blemish and Paris 1 a blast from the past with Jason Jermaine (if you don’t know you’re late) plus loads more…


The night wasn’t hugely packed but for a there first they put together a nice night still and I ran into loads of old faces including my ex girl (random.)


AVX

Thursday Night was all about Sound night club Ace & Vis launch of AVX, as soon as I hit Leicester square I see the queue going all der way down the street, wow it was a lot but ya know Mr Midas doesn’t do that queuing hype so me, Snakey aka Mr. Arnold Oceng, Redrum, King & Bridge rolled in…


Soon as we hit inside there was wall to wall gal, man, celebrities , wanna be celebs and all the popular UK models a like everyone from Lady Dynamite, Sway, J2K, Ghetto, Tiny Tempah , Bashy just to name a few…

Performances from Donaeooooooooooooooo mashed up the place.
Sway
did his ting and even had a guest appearance from the very sexy Stush for 'F U X', Ghetto & Wretch killed it with there performance of ‘Ina Di Ghetto’ But the performance that had everyone going into a frenzy was from Gracious ‘Napper Man’ with the 'Migraine Skank'
Now I’m ashamed to say I’m super late cause I ain’t ever heard of this dude more less the song but he had the crowd going wild.


Have to give a big shout to Mel who was celebrating her birthday alongside Vis and she and her girls partied hard.


The night was a huge success, liveo to the maxx big up Ace & Vis did there ting 110%


Mr Midas




1 comment: