Wednesday 25 March 2009

Sun

Wow

It’s been a hot min since I did this and soooo much has happened...

Okay main big deal is I shoot the video for my new single MIDAS feat David B, what a weekend I dunno if I thought I was P Diddy or something but I decided to do a 3day shoot Friday-Sunday… Not recommended by Monday I was a living Zombie.

Break down

Friday Day -1

Friday shoot was way down in the country side inside a university called Ravbourne. The set up was a studio scene so big lights, back drops cameras etc…

Friday wasn’t too hectic me and bridge got to the Uni about 11am and the camera crew where still setting up. Cerrian my producer but Director for the day greeted me at the reception and we went though to the green room.

Other then a very hectic dash from the studio to find my lost stylist who was somewhere in the woods lol (wasn’t funny at the time) the day went down quite smooth…

Damien O’Brien came down to impress the camera’s with his magic skills, my fellow musicool mate Darren Michelangelo Smith came down for a cameo, I had Ria Lopez aka Miss Flexy bending, flexing and dancing away in front of camera and the Lovely Helen Hudson showing off some sexy moves… (Camera crew very much enjoyed this part lol)

I did my thanngg and had a feature from the very lovely Natasha Hudson who was one of the main girls for the shoot.

Goldtouch TV was there catching the behind the scenes footage (coming soon so keep an eye out for that one.)

2 comments:

  1. Interesting to read about the Friday shoot was way down in the country side,post is amazing to read.

    __________________
    Well Written Dissertation

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really informative peace of work by ,Mr Midas on boom Tv. I really liked to see this interesting one.

    Gift to Karachi

    ReplyDelete