Sunday 8 March 2009

Sunday Night....


So its Sunday night 23:06 and I’m listening to the Master copy of MIDAS my new single dat Richie Rich just sent me (big up g) sounding big still....


I'm feeling super tired right now been editing all day with GOLDTOUCH TV for the first episode which is dropping in a couple weeks gunna be large.

Soooo I’ve finally started up my own blog I kno… I kno… I’m over late but I barely have time to brush me teeth in the morning more less right a blog (I do though brush my teeth that is… gotta be minty fresh lol)



Now I’m not really an excitable guy but I’m slyly excited about releasing my new single, ain't had any music out for a lil while and gunna be a good look.

If for some very strange reason you ain't heard the track yet have a little butchers below and get your ear around some Mr Midas.

Well I'ma leave this one short as I'm extremely tired and gottt a crazy week ahead, Bristol, Sound, Sunday Show, Rock Republic plus loads more.

Chat to you pon de other side.

A Mr Mr Midas

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz




No comments:

Post a Comment